Digital Microscope Leica DVM6
The Leica DVM6 is a high-resolution light microscope.
Image quality is impeccable using famous Leica Planapo optics, a high resolution camera, and LED illumination options that produce excellent contrast on any sample from the big picture to smallest details.
- Software Leica LasX
- High Resolution 10-Megapixel Camera
- 2D and 3D Measurements
- XY-Stage, Manual and Motorized
- Focus Drive (coarse/fine), Manual and Motorized
- Tilting Angle, Continuous Adjustment from ± 60°
- Illumination: Transmitted and Reflective
- Planapo Objectives:
- FOV 43.75: The objective for maximum overview (with 45 mm FOV diagonale)
- FOV 12.55: The workhorse with big magnification range (40x-675x) at high working distance (33 mm)
- FOV 3.60: Ideal for maximum resolution (up to 2,350x at 425 nm resolution)