X-ray, Neutron and Electron Scattering
IMPRS, Winter Semester 2023/2024
- Date: Jan 11, 2024
- Time: 09:00 AM - 03:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speakers: Prof. Peter Fratzl & Peter Werner
- Location: MPI of Colloids and Interfaces
- Room: Seminar room above the Library
- Host: MPIKG
- Contact: Shahrouz.Amini@mpikg.mpg.de
X-ray scattering and electron microscopy – from basics to applications in biomaterials. Topics will include: elements of scattering and diffraction theory, small-angle scattering, strain determination in crystals, scanning and transmission electron microscopy using different contrasts. Discussion of some examples of biomaterials studies.
Time: 9:00-10:30, 11:00-12:30 und 14:00-15:30.